Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Changes and not so much

I would like to say that a lot has changed in my life in the 4 months that I haven't posted anything. Not so much. The only thing that has changed is that I'm working nights now instead of overnights. My usual shift is 5PM-1AM now. Not so happy about that. I like working the overnight shift believe it or not. I was able to make my life work with that shift. Now I don't know what's going on and I don't like that. The only good thing about work is that I got a $.50 an hour raise. Unfortunately I still don't make that much.

My 15th season of drum corps is almost over. Kinda sad about that. This season has gone pretty well. Everyone in the guard this year has been really great. I've really enjoyed spinning with all of them.

I'd have to say that the highlight of my whole summer will be my trip to DCA. I'm driving out East with two other members and we're stopping at Cedar Point on the way out. On the way home Buzzard and I will be stopping at Dawn's and visiting her and her new baby girl. I can't wait.

All for now...

No comments: