Monday, January 26, 2009

Moving on

I think that I can honestly say that I've succesfully closed a chapter in my life recently. This part of my life needed to be closed and I don't think I could've asked for a better outcome. I realized that there was a person I thought that I was attracted to but now know that I really am not. He displayed some qualities that were really quite unattractive to me. So now I'm not so sure that I really was ever all that into him. Just maybe the idea of it was what I was into. And if he's reading this I'm very sorry but this is the honest to god truth. We were never actually together. I always said that life got in the way. In the last 5 years we only went out maybe 5 or 6 times because something always got in the way. And truthfully it was never because of me. I will still always want to be his friend but I just don't see it ever going anywhere else. So, like I said that part of my life is over.

I don't really have anything else right now. All I have left to say at the moment is later...

No comments: