How long can you go without something before you say you've quit that something? Well it's been about 5 days since I've had a cigarette. I think that's a pretty good time frame. So I can say that I've quit smoking for the 2nd time in two years. Yes, way to go and all that friggin nonsense. I didn't do this for some New Years resolution or anything like that. I don't really believe in those. I don't know why they just bother me. Just because it's a new year doesn't mean you have to make these promises to yourself to make all these changes. I believe that you don't have to promise to make changes in your life just because it's a new year. You can make these changes at any time and for any reason. So there's my little rant. Agree with me or not but that's the way I feel. Now if I were to make a resolution it would be to take my injections more faithfully that I have been. I would do that because it's something that I have to do anyway.
I have quite a few things to look forward to this year. The one big thing is this year's Kiltie show. This is the first time I've actually been involved in a show production and I'm excited. We had a design meeting this afternoon and I have to say that I think some good things came out of it. I just know that I'm excited to get started with this. Goodnight for now.
~Nicole~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment