So I go and take this test that Missie posts a link for. All I have to say is wow. That was brutally honest. I guess I do consider myself a loner, but only to a certain point.
Ahh...the sweet serenity. The utter perfection of all creation. The wondrous beauty of nature. The sweet sparrow singing along in the great orchestra we call life...
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? You're the type of person people always love to mock because they don't believe there's anyone ACTUALLY like you. Well, this is true. :)
Do realize that you ostracise people with your behaviour or is it all subconscious? You're so quiet and reserved it's almost impossible to get to know you well, and when someone finally does, all you want to talk about is grace and beauty and harmony! This is so not true. I've never talked about that kind of stuff.
Ugh. Sure, you "genuinely care for others" and all that rubbish, but when it boils right down to the basics you take life far too seriously. Hey, I kind of have to.
Throughout the entire test, I bet you were searching for "further clarification and hidden meaning" so that you might improve your pitiful life. And woe and behold if it betrayed your intense values system! Hey, I was only searching for that stuff because my answer wasn't a cut & dry yes or no answer.
You need to STOP smelling the daisies. Believe it or not, logic does have a place in this world...imbecile. Thanks.
Well thank you to this nice and wonderful test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I think it's correct in saying "You're so quiet and reserved it's almost impossible to get to know you well" because you tend to keep people at arms length, BUT you're awesome once you get past the initial standoffish-ness that is just part of who you are.
A lot of people are like that.
At least you're not a narcissist like me!
Well, thanks.
Oh and if I sounded sarcastic I didn't mean to.
Post a Comment