Friday, January 9, 2009
My stupid disease
So, when it comes to exercising I wouldn't say that I'm lazy or unmotivated. I'm afraid. Just walking around the mall for 20 minutes makes my legs and feet tingle a bit. So in my mind anything to do with running or walking is out. We have a treadmill in our basement that I feel I can not use for an extended period of time. I bought a DVD set yesterday at Target that I hope will help me get past my fears. It's core rhythms. It's something I've seen on TV and it looks like a lot of fun. For those that don't know what it is it's basically Latin dancing. But I am still afraid. Afraid that I might fall into a relapse. I'm afraid to exert too much energy on anything because of this stupid disease. But I guess I'll never know my limitations on anything unless I try it. I would love to just be normal again. To have my eyesight fully restored. That's been over 3 months now and it's still not any better. I just know that I see my neurologist next month and he will hopefully have some good news for me. Like maybe a solu-medrol drip? That's seemed to work for everything else that's gone wrong. Well, that's all for now. At about 8PM tonight I have to start a 14 hour fast for a cholesterol test in the morning. Fun times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How did the fast go?
It was actually good. I stopped the food around 7pm and went to bed around 10. When I woke up it was time to go.
Post a Comment