Thursday, February 12, 2009

Owner or ownee?


I got to thinking yesterday before I went to bed. Do we own cats or do they own us? When you think about it they really own us. I was trying to get comfortable in my bed and my cat was laying there in the middle of it. I was trying not to push her too much because then she would leave and we don't want that. We buy them food and give them love and attention whenever they come begging for it. But then after we've had one for so long we can't live without them. So, who really owns who here? Just some randomness I thought I would share.

1 comment:

Missie said...

Try having THREE of them laying on your side of the bed. I feel like Gumby some times.

And yeah, they own us. But we enjoy every second of it. :)

Your kitty is too cute!