Thursday, February 5, 2009

Rules

Rules for coming into my work



**When you come into my line get off your damn cell phone. You're only holding up my line and annoying everyone else. No one wants or needs to hear your conservation.


**Have your money ready. If you come in every morning and get the same damn thing everyday you should know how much it costs.


**Please do not stand there and try to make conversation with me when I am clearly busy doing something else.


**Please do not stand there and tap your card on the counter relentlessly to try and get my attention when I am counting cigarettes. I do realize that you are there. Let me write down the number that's in my head before I help you. If I have to start over I will be even more pissed off.


**When you use the restroom don't miss the toilet or the garbage can. This goes for the ladies as well as the men.

**When you get your coffee and put all your stuff in it please don't be a pig. We do have napkins available. If you spill please clean up after yourself. I am NOT your mother.


**The same goes for our grill items. Please throw away your empty relish, onion and mayo packets. These are nasty and again I am NOT your mother.

**If you happen to be someone who uses the showers at my facility please don't be a disgusting pig and leave little hairs all over the counter top and sink. Someone has to clean it up and I would prefer it if it wasn't me.

**Save the profanity for somewhere else. We have families that come in and the small children do not need to hear that language.

**Being out of chilled creamer is not the end of the world. Relax. It will be all right.

If these guidelines are followed I'm sure that we will all get along just fine.






No comments: