Monday, February 9, 2009

Rules Part 2

Rules Part 2



** Know what pump you are on before you walk into the building.


** Don't blame me for you not knowing how to work a gas pump. It really isn't that hard.

** If I happen to be what appears to be my lunch or my break and I am reading, please do not attempt to talk to me. And if you do please do not expect a response.

** If you throw your credit card at me I reserve the right to throw it back.

**Likewise if you throw any money at me I reserve the right to throw it back.

** Do not try & ask me a question while speaking in a virtual whisper. Get the crap out of your mouth & speak up.

** Please pay for your hotdogs before you eat them. Do not eat them while you are waiting in line.

That is all for now. I will probably think up more tonight while I am at work.



No comments: